About Terramount Engineering & Design
Terramount Engineering & Design is a full service civil and structural engineering firm located in Palmer Alaska. It is our goal to provide our clients with practical engineering solutions to meet their specific needs.
Terramount Engineering & Design is dedicated to meeting our client’s needs by tailoring our services to match the complexity of the project. We strive to develop long term relationships with our clients based on providing quality and timely service. To help fulfill this mission, we work to develop an enjoyable and organized work environment. Each team member is involved in each project from start to finish, ensuring responsive and cost effective designs.
- 8+North Slope Foundations Design
- 5+North Slope Mechanical Module Design
- 5+Truckable - Skidable Workshops
- 5+North Slope Man Camps
- 8+ Cell Tower support structure analysis and foundation design
- 17+years Residential housing and shop design
- 10+ years Industrial building design
- 10+ years Waste water treatment plant design
- 10+ years Water treatment plants design
- 18+ API 650 Fuel tank and AWWA water tank foundation design
- 10+year Monorail and bridge crane support structures design
- 5+ years Fish hatchery buildings, raceway, intake structures and other hatchery support structure design.
- 10+years Structural investigations and repair recommendations.
- 10+ Engineering support for remodels.
- 10+ years Support structures for installation of new equipment.
- 1+ Rail Platform Design
- 15+ Traffic flow analysis and detour recommendations for construction project.
- 15+ Traffic signal analysis
Why Terramount Engineering & Design?
Terramount Engineering & Design and our team members have a reputation for taking on projects which others will not.
We develop creative and timely solutions to meet our client’s unique needs.
What Our Customers Say
Terramount Engineering & Design is an experienced and dedicated company that is willing and able to assist you with your engineering needs. They are one of the most responsive engineering companies in the state. I have worked directly with Mr. Malone on multiple projects in Alaska and also out of state. I recommend using them before going out of state.
Updated on 2018-10-10T19:12:42+00:00, by .