Triplex Structural Investigation
Wasilla, AK 99645
Perform a structural investigation of a triplex foundation to address contractors concerns about the floor deflections
- Investigated the first and second floor of the structure to determine the load path to the foundation.
- Investigated the crawl space to determine the potential causes of the first floor deflections.
- The top phot shows that the floor joist was shimmed to tighten up gap below the front door.
- The settlement of the ground below the perimeter and the interior footing is shown in the middle photo.
- The bottom photo shows that there is deflection of the pony wall top plate and the floor joists are rotating or tipping to the side above the interior pony wall.
- TE&D provided recommendations for an additional geotechnical investigation and recommendations for other repairs.
Triplex Structural Foundation Investigation -Inspection
Updated on 2018-03-09T17:10:18+00:00, by .