Vehicle Maintenance Facility
ConocoPhillips Alaska, Inc.
Beluga River Unit, West Cook Inlet, Alaska
Created a phased project that would allow the building to be erected/closed-in during one construction season and would allow for the placement and finishing of the concrete floor system and interior improvements in a subsequent season. Incorporated long list of owner-requested features into the design including phased construction, floor drain and sump system, vehicle exhaust system, mezzanine, office and parts storage areas. Provided material procurement support by preparing bills of materials for various phases and coordinating barge schedule for transport of materials to project location. Prepared phased materials lists to allow client to meet multiple years’ spending plans.
Accommodated owners fast pass construction schedule by designing and over seeing the survey of the site and the pile driving for the building support piles after the building was already shipped from the manufacture.
- Worked with client from concept to completion on this project.
- GNE personnel provided technical engineering expertise to facility staged construction
- Completed stage one design in a very short period of time to facilitate the fast track schedule.
- Provided technical support directly to fabricators for pile, pile caps and building anchor chairs to ensure that they were installed prior to building arrival at site.
- Provided stage two 95% construction design documents in very short period of time to meet year end purchasing requirements.
ConocoPhillips Alaska Maintenance Facility
Updated on 2018-03-03T01:48:40+00:00, by .